Trademark Modification ChinaDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
What is a trademark modification
1. A Modification of a trademark consider as below items :
1. Change the registrant name
2. Change the registered address
3. Change the specified commodities
4. Change the agent
Note: If you want to change the words and graphics of a registered trademark, you should file a new application for trademark registration.
Materials required for trademark change
(1) According to the specific content of the application, the applicant should choose different types of application.The application must be machine-printed or printed, and an application for change should be completed for each piece of trade mark.
(2) The applicant shall submit relevant identification documents, including a copy of the business license and a copy of the applicant's id card.
(3) If the applicant entrusts a qualified agency, the power of attorney shall be submitted.Be dealt with in accepting hall directly, need submits the id card copy of the person that handle.
(4) If the name of the registrant is required to be changed, the change certificate issued by the registration authority shall be submitted.
(5) If the trademark owner is a natural person and the registered trademark address is changed across nationalities, the applicant shall submit proof of change and proof that he has resided in the changed address for more than one year.
(6) If the documents submitted by the applicant are in foreign languages, the social media trademark manager suggests that you entrust a formal translation agency to translate the documents and sign for confirmation.
(7) If it is a joint trademark, if it wants to apply for change, the other co-owners of the trademark must agree to the application. The materials required for the change of the trademark of the applicant also include the agreed change materials of the other co-owners.